Lagedijk_104

On the left at nr 104 the former Town Hall, on the right the Beeldentuin with the five statues. The picture was taken in the late 19th century.

Foto: J.L. Breebaard

Bron: Gemeentearchief Zaanstad

https://hdl.handle.net/21.12112/2306b71f-6824-407b-8351-c5165a72e34b

Here is another picture, looking directly into the garden and showing part of the Weefhuis. Note that the building still had it’s original size.

Foto: J.L. Breebaard

Bron: gemeentearchief Zaanstad

https://hdl.handle.net/21.12112/692b16c4-a5d8-493b-bd92-d42b7743e252

We even have some footage of the garden, taken in 1927 by Theo G├╝sten.